Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Trees

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas Trees
    Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:43am
Happy New Year to everyone, sadly the trees have to come down and it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could spare an hour or two this coming Sunday the 6th at 10am, to give us a hand.
Sponsored Links

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 9:15am
ok, i will be there......
need a stella and i need one now !
Grovesy View Drop Down
NAG Moderator
NAG Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grovesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 11:20pm
Yep - will be there! Paul Morris and a few others also --- Do you need him to bring his van and chipper to remove the trees??

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
MARGARET MEAD
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 1:28pm
Thanks for offering but we already have someone who takes the trees to CDC for disposal.Smile
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 1:29pm
If I have no football on Sunday I will be down to help out :o)
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:25pm
Thanks so much to you all who turned up on Sunday morning to help take down the Christmas treesClapClapClap
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 12:42pm
village looks kind of bare without them !
need a stella and i need one now !
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 12:55pm
Lets hope we need an excuse to put the flags out soon!!!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply