FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: 10 September 2007 at 9:58pm
welcome
Is back in the game! :)
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 12:48pm
Greetings Nat.

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 11:40am
Welcome! Gerrards Cross golf club is undeniably in Chalfont St Peter by the way! You are obviously working in Chalfont Park - all these 'Chalfonts' must give away where it really is, especially being next to Chalfont St Peter cricket club! Anyway, enjoy!
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
NatW View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 11:28am
It's only taken me 4 years to realise there was a Chalfont St Peter forum! Many thanks to Facebook for that piece of information :)

Thought I'd say hi - I moved to CSP about 4 years ago when my company was relocating near to the golf course (arguably part of CSP or Gerrards Cross). 

During lunchtimes I can often be found at the French Horn (GX), Village Hall (CSP) and less often 3 Pigeons (which was better when they served Thai food at lunch!) - let's hope my boss isn't reading this!

I'm always surprised when someone tells me about yet another useful item purchased in a little shop in CSP I never knew existed.

Post Reply Post Reply