Forum Home Forum Home > General > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Everyone
    Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:08am
Hello to all,

My family and i are moving to Chalfont St Peter towards the end of the summer, i have posted once or twice to ask about the local area, but only realised today that this thread exists.

I have teen boys of 19, 18, and 16 plus 2 girls who are 12 yrs and 18 months old. We have decided to finally put the suburbian village that we live in behind us and move to greener one.

Im sure we will be really happy livign in such a lovely village. Big%20smile
Because i said so..
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:56pm

Welcome again!!  Big%20smile

Edited by Malc London - 16 July 2007 at 1:05pm
Cherry* View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 10:17pm
Haha, thankyou Malc,

I used to love the Brady Bunch, now i have one of my own, just not quite so large collared and blond..LOL

Cherie.
Because i said so..
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:08am
Whoops, that's the Partridge family. Before your time obviously.... Smile
Cherry* View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 11:35pm
haha so it is... i should have noticed Mr Cassidy sitting there looking very coiffed and blow-dried!! Confused

I remember the partridge family very vaguely, but i think i watched them on repeats as i was a 70's baby.

Plus i totaly missed the fact that the Brady-Dad with the dodgy afro was missing lol Embarrassed.

Edited by Cherry* - 17 July 2007 at 11:39pm
Because i said so..
 Post Reply Post Reply