Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19 Food Outlets in CSP?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:35pm
Setting aside the Dona Marionos application, do you or anyone else then think we are "swamped" by takeaways in the village?
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:40pm
I think that there are more businesses in the village than people realise, and these people have options on where to buy their food. I would assume a simple supply/demand chain is operating otherwise less places would be offering sandwiches/snacks etc.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:51pm
I think we have more than enough 'takeway' places in the village, especially during the day. However we do lack restaurants.
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:53pm
HAs the dona marinos application been rejected?
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 3:00pm
It has not been to committee yet. I think that the proposed date for the meeting is 9 May.
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 11:21am
It has been rejected. The rejection notice was issued on 9 May 2007.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12