Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Random, Mundane Facts about your Day 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaks12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:27pm
I think it is amazing to see threads that go on for years on end. To think about the fact that this thread has been going for nearly 7 years is amazing. It is a shame to see that people are slowly dropping off, however, as it would be interesting to see how long we could keep the entire thing going. I will have to check back here every once in awhile and see how far we have progressed as time marches on. As of this writing there are several hundred pages of posts. I can't seem to locate an exact number of posts, but I would imagine that would equal at least a few thousand responses. 
Sponsored Links

Annoying Jamie View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annoying Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2014 at 1:14pm
3 of my friends have unfortunately been the victims of crime this week and sadly all 3 have said the same thing. Police were nt interested and did nothing.
How sad.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:08am
i hit a massive pothole on the way into work, i thought it was just a puddle but there was quite a big old whole below the water surface....
need a stella and i need one now !
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2014 at 3:05pm
i think the wife hit the same one later in the day... £519 bill for a busted coil spring and mount
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228