Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

* * * FUN NIGHT 1st December * * *

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 10:26am
You simply ask the Chamber of Commerce (I think) if you can have a stall.

As Dan is helping organise Fun Night this year I assume he will be involved next year so I would ask him! 

(Well done Emsy for stepping up .)
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 10:32am
You need to speak to Bryan Sheppee - bryan@cspchamber.org.uk although it's best to ring him 01494 873533
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 11:39am

Originally posted by Emsy Emsy wrote:

Yes, happy to run it.

I do see a slight flaw* here.

*You are not around on fun night

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 11:48am
i will be out and about, probably with mrs baggles and master baggles ans will have baby baggles  in the backpack as last year adorned with  fairy lights- ( she loves it- and after all its christmas )
need a stella and i need one now !
Emsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Malc London Malc London wrote:

Originally posted by Emsy Emsy wrote:

Yes, happy to run it.

I do see a slight flaw* here.

*You are not around on fun night

If you had read the thread properly you would see that we are talking about next year..

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
Helen View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2006 at 9:35am
I will be in my shop painting nails so if any forum member would like to come in and say Hello, just say you are coming in to c me
Snappy View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 8:20am

Well done Dan, had several people comment on how well the carols went. Unfortunately Madeline was ill and I was helped out by 2 great friends, but could not get out to see anyone.

Hope you all had a great night.  WE DID!!

www.chalfontphotographic.co.uk
Rachael View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 9:30am
Well done to everyone what a great night
RBWH
jessama View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 12:04pm

Originally posted by Jenny Jenny wrote:

Jessama

I will be running the Guide/Brownie stall (which will be located near HSBC). If you come over and introduce yourself I will try and introduce you to others.

Jenny, I looked for you near HSBC but didn't see any guide/brownie stall.  It was very crowded though and I may not have been able to get close enough.

Life is a balancing act
GOP
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 12:30pm
The Brownie stall was actually next to the burger stand this year. 
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>