Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogs mess

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dogs mess
    Posted: 03 October 2015 at 11:03am
Dear All,

Someone in our road has identified that a regular dog walker (2 dogs) is clearing up his own dogs mess when walking up and down Joiners Lane.  He is then dumping it in small bags against fences in Joiners Lane.

If this person is a user of this site or someone knows who it is they are best warned that if it happens again they will be reported to formally to the Police and the Council.  Photographs have already been taken of the bags of dogs mess.

Regards

MV
Sponsored Links

Hugh G Rection View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh G Rection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2015 at 9:48pm
Such behaviour is unacceptable...the perpetrators should be made to eat the dogs mess...perhaps between a couple of slices of bread...just to teach them a lesson.

In all seriousness I support your actions on this whole heartedly.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2015 at 10:20pm
They need their faces rubbed in it. Eating it is a good idea too "Hugh G Rection"
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 12:26pm
It would appear that the person was identified at the weekend and lives in very close proximity to Joiners Lane.  A monitoring programme has now commenced to ensure this activityy ceases indefinately
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh G Rection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 7:30pm
Let me know if u need me to help this surveillance as i have honed my skills after many years of dogging.
Larry View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 10:26pm
Is he picking it up on the way home?

Who's the ringleaders? Every fifth man!!
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 12:57pm
nope he isnt
Larry View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2015 at 9:41pm
Well, that's out of order. I "stash" bags behind trees occasionally, but always pick them up on the way home.

Who's the ringleaders? Every fifth man!!
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh G Rection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2015 at 9:56pm
MV owner...how is the monitoring going? Caught the guy red handed yet? (Or maybe brown handed)
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2015 at 10:01pm
Currently there appears to be no dropping of said bags, which is good.  I would hope no one would have to report any reoccurance to the Police or local council.  However, should there be the need to then that's what could happen.

Like I said, photographic evidence has been obtained but perhaps the person responsible has in fact learnt to consider their actions and the effects they have on others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>