FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAussies Are Back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aussies Are Back
    Posted: 02 August 2005 at 4:14am

Sorry to have taken so long to reply to all the lovely messages that were posted on the forum while we were visiting the UK but I did not have access to a computer while there. I’m just catching up with everything now that we are back home.

It was lovely to meet Dan W, Jenny, Malc, Wendy, Steve, Pierre, Bev, Bev’s daughter, Rachael and Helen.

Thanks Bev for the old photos and thanks Malc for the very clever "airport" welcome – love it.

The meeting in the White Hart was great and we all had a fabulous time on that night and the 2 days in Chalfont. I would have loved to have had more time there. We could all easily live there again if we had the opportunity. Even though Perth is now our home and we love it, I still call myself a Chalfonite with pride. Christie, Gary & Ryan were greatly impressed with the people they met, the village, the shops (Christie is a shop-a-holic and I think she went into nearly every shop in the marketplace).

Thanks, Steve and Dan W for the great photos posted. I will try to post a couple myself if I can get the hang of it.

A great big thankyou to Dan W, Jenny, Malc, Wendy for the great meal at the Tabla Restaurant. The memories will last forever.

I am sure we will be back for a visit in the next couple of years all being well.

I will gradually catch up on the posts on the forum in the next few days so will post some more memories, thoughts and comments on the rest of our trip then.

Thanks everyone again for the welcome.

Angie Pitts (nee Soars)
Sponsored Links

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2005 at 4:57am

glad you made it back safely, Angie!

do come back again!

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2005 at 6:12am

It was lovely meeting you all!!  Hope you had a good time.

tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2005 at 12:36pm
Good to have you back with us safely ,Angie, glad to hear you enjoyed your trip........I was green with envy seeing the photos of you outside the white Hart..........

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 12:37pm
Hi Angie! Was good to meet you all when you were over, hope the rest of your trip was enjoyable and went well?  Take care, and hopefully see you soon!
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Steve View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 4:22pm
Sounds like you all had a very eventful time in the UK, it was very nice to meet you all, wish I could have finshed the night in the Tabla Restaurant too, pleased you got back home safely
 Post Reply Post Reply