Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A413 Assault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A413 Assault
    Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:26pm
http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/newsevents/newsevents-pressreleases/newsevents-pressreleases-item.htm?id=300094
Sponsored Links

born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 5:26am
No prizes for guessing the attackers. I feel sorry for the poor driver getting his face punched in and car damaged.
Probably would not of been different if it was a woma driver involved!
local born and bred
Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:40am
I think the most annoying thing about this is that the police are fully aware that this illegal pony & trap racing goes on down the A413. Most of us have witnessed it and are dumbfounded at how well organised and how quick they setup with their trucks and horse boxes in the slip road towards GX golf club, and also how quick the race happens and everyone disappears. Just do not be there when it happens, everything is very intimidating and threatening when they block the bypass behind the 2 participating pony & traps who are in one lane each with 2 pick up trucks behind them who drive very slowly to block anybody from getting past.
One day the police may just have balls to actually be there when it happens and do something about it, however, I doubt this will ever happen because it has been going on for too long now within the traveller community.
JohnohUK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnohUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:50pm
They were racing on New Years day and the Sunday after... infuriating everyone behind them... I called the cops last yr but heard nothing... didn't bother calling this yr...

mrsk View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:06pm
[URL= ]http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/
11728102.Police_out_to_tackle_pony_and_trap_racing/[/RL]

From BFP 15/01/15

Seems said attackers may have read the bucks free press artical the week before and put their jolly on hold.....
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:58pm
I thought the Police were duty-bound to uphold the law without fear or favour, it seems not when it comes to our travelling 'friends'
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2015 at 4:36pm
I know a few gypsys through boxing circles and theres one im particular who laughs about the fact he s never had tax, insurance or an MOT and always gets away with it.
born and bred View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote born and bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2015 at 3:01am
Are gypsies a real alternative culture?
Are they really just villains pretending to be someone special?
How do you qualify to be a gypsy?
local born and bred
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:27pm
You're overstepping the mark here Born and Bread, this is discrimination. Definition here: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200304/cmselect/cmodpm/633/63306.htm
We've just had Holocaust 70 year since Auschwitz memorial day and you come up with this? Have we not learned anything? Are you not aware that gypsies were amongst the people that were murdered?

Edited by wheelz - 04 February 2015 at 1:29pm
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:29pm

Don't get me wrong I am also fed up with these people behaving like they own our roads around here with their horse and traps racing. I did see the police in the layby only 2 weeks ago when they were also preparing to race or had just finished.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>