Forum Home Forum Home > General > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 Live Bands at Merlins Cave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Live Bands at Merlins Cave
    Posted: 29 August 2006 at 9:42am

There are 3 live bands performing Saturday 2nd September at the Merlins Cave in Chalfont St Giles after the village show finishes at 6pm. The village show starts at 12 noon until 5-30 ish and then the Merlins Cave kicks off.
This years theme is Myths & Legends and the Merlins cave follows this theme with The Merlins being the myth and the 3 bands perfoming legends of rock.

The 3 bands are Hoggz (returning by popular demand) Fretz and Greedy Dogs, also a BBQ.

Look forward to seeing you there. 

Sponsored Links

Steve View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 10:20am
Hope to be there fingers crossed on the weather but I'm sure it will be a fun packed day
Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 4:26pm
Thought we were gonna see some donkeys...
Voice of An angel
Steve View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 4:35pm

No it was going to be the day the washing machine man is coming.

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 4:36pm
friday (Cough cough)
Voice of An angel
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 7:59pm

Ill be there

i am happy!! Pierre is just intoxicated
Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 11:36pm
Is it in the school again?
Voice of An angel
Cracker Man View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cracker Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 4:32pm

Unfortunately I missed out on the first band, was that The Greedy Dogs? Caught most of the second band, they were good and I was impressed when the Hoggs played Uncomfortably numb, sounding just like the real thing. Took my breath away that did.

Then I jumped around in an attempt 2 start a mosh 2 The Trooper and Run 2 the hills both by Iron Maiden, Sweet Child Of Mine- Guns n' Roses, a bit of AC DC thrown in and 2 finish with Whiskey in the Jar; The Metallica version was just superb! Well done lads looking 4ward 2 the next performance.

I'm happy, hope you're happy too
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Cracker Man Cracker Man wrote:

I was impressed when the Hoggs played Uncomfortably numb, sounding just like the real thing. Took my breath away that did.

Then I jumped around in an attempt 2 start a mosh 2 The Trooper and Run 2 the hills both by Iron Maiden, Sweet Child Of Mine- Guns n' Roses, a bit of AC DC thrown in and 2 finish with Whiskey in the Jar; The Metallica version was just superb! Well done lads looking 4ward 2 the next performance.

I auditioned for The Hoggz yonks ago...(I didn't drink enough, apparemntly!... )hic.

INTERESTING FACT

about Boss Hogg...

next time you see him, take notice of his shoes......he has the smallest feet ever!!

you know what they say about blokes with small feet.... eh?  

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 5:00pm
Gutted i missed it all. Totaly er.. Forgot heh
Voice of An angel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>