Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 DAY PSYCHIC EVENT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddie vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 DAY PSYCHIC EVENT
    Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:49pm
2 members of the Psychic network (as seen on TV)
Eddie Vee-Palmist Psychic and tarotist and Jenny Lee-Medium-tarot and psychometrist will be appearing on
  Tues 28th Oct. at The Poachers 29 high St Chalfont St Peter
and on 
  Wed 29th Oct. at  The Mulberry Bush, 21 Amersham Road, Coleshill Amersham
Both nights we will be doing readings/palmistry etc from 6.30pm till late.
Readings etc will be priced from as little as £20 and we would like to invite as many people as possible to come along for a reading.
There is no admission charge at either event.
Sponsored Links

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 5:19pm
£20??? I'll "read a palm" and make something up for a fiver!
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:42am
nice one phisch 21 - i'll send the wife round, she's always curious about ' seeing into the future'
 the £15 i'll save i'll take down to the white hart ! Thumbs%20Up
need a stella and i need one now !
eddie vee View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddie vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 11:45am
That is why we have to show people how a proper medium works and not one of these fairground type Pikey fakes.
On Tuesday we accurately predicted three numbers in the Nat lott draw on Wednesday-9-24 +25 which we advised clients to do on Hot Picks which gave a return of £500 for a £1 stake.  This saturday the number 7 stands out as due to appear..take a chance..
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2008 at 2:02pm
If you can predict the lottery why bother charging people £20 for a reading? Surely they are all millionaires by now and don't need the money...
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 10:39am
The futures NOT set!!! Even God doesnt have control over the future so i doubt you can see it!!!
eddie vee View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddie vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 1:56pm
Obviously the rules are that we cant do anything for personal gain so when doing readings i pass the numbers on to people who can benefit from my 'gift'.
dave-R  you would be amazed at some of the things I have predicted-it really does shock me as well. You should come along and have a reading and see what you think. If not impressed i wil lnot charge you.
eddie vee View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddie vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 2:16pm
Wel although 7 did not come out-both 20 and 24 did -which we did advise people to invest in-a nice £50 hot pick.
 Post Reply Post Reply